- Tantalus' car. Eileen is sitting in the passenger seat, looking at Tantalus. André is sitting in the back seat, also looking at Tantalus.
- Eileen: I'll tell you what. If Mary's alive, I'll pay for the window, even if your feeble honking had nothing to do with it.
- André: And I'll vacuum up the glass...
- Tantalus' car. Eileen is in the front passenger seat, looking rather upset.
- Eileen: But you'd best understand we're doing this because we are nice people, and not because we enjoy your constant whining. It would really be nice if you just had a little perspective.
- Tantalus' car. Tantalus is sitting in the front seat.
- Tantalus: Yeah, you know - I'm sorry. I guess I do come across as pretty whiny, and I know none of this crap is actually your fault. I'll try to be less of a jerk.
- André: You'll be needing to wear a nametag, then, so we can recognize you.