- Tantalus' car. Tantalus is driving.
- Tantalus: Speaking as the de facto chauffeur, I'd say that the moment she needs a friend, she'll call you. I'm certain she'll rise from her grave if necessary.
- Tantalus' car. Eileen is sitting in the passenger seat, glaring at Tantalus.
- Eileen: I can never tell if you're being unintentionally callous, or just plain rude. This time, I'm guessing "rude." Not that it matters, really.
- Tantalus' car. Tantalus and Eileen are sitting in front, glaring at each other. André is sitting in the back seat.
- André: Could we maybe go glare at each other in a restaurant or something? I'm hungry.