- Tantalus' car. Eileen is sitting in the passenger seat, looking at Tantalus. André is sitting in the back seat, also looking at Tantalus.
- Eileen: So, now I don't know what we should do. They said as far as they know, no one has left the church since the shooting started.
- Tantalus' car. Tantalus and Eileen are sitting in front, looking at each other. André is sitting in the back seat, looking out the window.
- Tantalus: Let's again ask ourselves, "What would Jet Li do?" only this time, do the opposite.
- Tantalus' car. Eileen is sitting in the passenger seat, looking at Tantalus.
- Eileen: I wasn't going to go in after her. I just thought she might need a friend when this is over.
- Eileen: If she's alive...