- Outside the apartment. Eileen is turning the front door handle.
- Outside the apartment. Eileen is bearing against the closed front door with her shoulder.
- Eileen: André!
- Eileen: I hope, for your sake, that it's your bloody, maggot-ridden carcass that's blocking this door!
- Foyer. The front door is ajar, and Eileen is squeezing through the entrance. The living room couch is lengthwise across the foyer, its arm butting up against the door.
- Eileen: Ok, André. This isn't even that creative. Now get some clothes on. Mary's in trouble, and you're the closest thing to a tough I can find.