- Foyer. Eileen has opened the front door from the outside, and is stepping in.
- Eileen: Hey, André. It's me, here to take care of the dog, on account of you being a freak, and all. Feel free to hide in your room.
- Foyer. Eileen has entered the apartment.
- Eileen: And, you know, if there's any messages I might relay to your roommate, just give me a shout. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you, if only by...
- Kitchen. Eileen has just stepped into the kitchen. Pepperoni have been laid out on the kitchen floor, spelling out, "Stop me before I kill a". Kevin is touching the pepperoni next to the letter "a" with his snout.
- Eileen: Good lord...