- The kitchen. Eileen is looking down at Kevin, who is looking at a full bowl of food.
- Eileen: Hey, Kevin. Looks like André's taking care of you, at least.
- The kitchen. Eileen is scratching Kevin's neck, while he looks at his food bowl.
- Eileen: I feel like I should leave my cellphone for you, so you can call me if he freaks out any worse and you need rescued.
- The kitchen. Eileen is pouring more food into the food bowl, which is now overflowing. Kevin is walking away.
- Eileen: Well, no matter how weird he gets, he's not an animal. No offense... Good luck - I'll just top off your food before I go.