- Living Room. Eileen is standing by the arm of the couch. Kevin has his head in a jar of peanut butter. Tantalus is scrubbing the couch. André is still reading the paper.
- Tantalus: So, anyway, what's got you so riled up, now?
- Eileen: Uh... Nothing, it just...
- Eileen: Why is there a jar of peanut butter on your dog's head?
- Kitchen. Tantalus is holding a peanut-buttery Kevin.
- Tantalus: I'm really not sure why he does this. The funny thing is, if I just put some peanut butter in a bowl, he won't touch it. It's got to be in the jar.
- Living Room. André is lying on the floor, reading the newspaper.
- André: Hey - I think I found it! "Unbadged South African sedan. Fully 'loaded', wink wink, nudge nudge.'" You gotta trust an ad that says, "Wink wink, nudge nudge"!
- Tantalus: That's almost exactly the opposite of what I would have thought.