- Tantalus' Bedroom. Tantalus is sitting at his computer, visibly agitated.
- Tantalus: That would make so much sense if we had enemies, or were sticking our noses where they didn't belong.
- Kitchen. André is standing at the counter, holding a beverage.
- Tantalus: For that matter, if "they" were willing to kill just to send a message, why didn't they just kill us?
- Tantalus' Bedroom. Tantalus is sitting at his computer.
- Tantalus: I mean, being dead would certainly have cramped my nose sticking. "They" must have realised this.